Information for all guests regarding COVID-19
Dear guests, friends and partners,
We are closely monitoring the new information on COVID – 19, all updates from the World Health Organization and their guidance, as well as the guidance of local health service.
The life, health and wellbeing of our guests and employees are our priority.
What is our policy on hygiene precautions?
We hold completely to the standards of hygiene and cleanliness and we will take additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff. Every day we make the necessary, so that our complexes and the surrounding area meet the current requirements for hygiene and purity. Оur standard policies and procedures to protect the health and safety of people include variety of measures, in order to prevent a wide range of viruses, including COVID-19. The measures cover everything, from the washing guidelines and the use of cleansing and disinfection detergents, to the cleaning procedures for guest rooms and common areas. The specific measures that the Rainbow Complexes in Sunny Beach are taking in this regard includes:
1. Health, safety and awareness of our employees: the health, safety and awareness of our staff are essential in the process for the effectiveness of the purity program. These are the methods with which we contribute in this process:
2. Hand hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital in the fight against the spread of viruses.
3. Continuous training: In addition to standard training, the staff is also undergoing special training to cope with the spread of COVID-19.
4. Cleaning agents and protocols: Our complexes use cleaning products and protocols that are effective against viruses
- Rooms and Apartments: Hotels use protocols for cleaning and disinfection of rooms after the guests are leaving and before arrival of the next guests, by paying particular attention to the most frequently touched places and objects.
- Common areas: Our complexes have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in the common spaces, with particular attention focused on the panels of reception, lifts and buttons, door handles, shared toilets and even door keys.
- Rooms for staff and service facilities: The premises used by the staff is with increased frequency of cleaning and focus on the most frequently touched places, such as entrances, lockers for personal belongings and staff offices.
5. Disinfectants – In the public areas, at the entrances and exits of the complexes, there are available disinfectants for all guests and employees in order to increase the prevention and spread of viruses.
6. Distance between the guests – at entrances and exits a two-way movement is ensured, so that we can provide the necessary distance between all our guests. The lifts reduce the maximum number of users at the same time to feel comfortable with the people around you. The reception service will be executed by complying the mandatory distance between the guests.